11/7 Gen-I NOW: 2019 Champions for Change Application Extended
The Champions for Change (CFC) program recognizes Native American youth leaders who are making a positive impact on their communities. We select five young people from throughout the United States to share their stories on a national platform, receive tailored leadership and development opportunities from our team, and grow their advocacy initiatives with our support. Deadline to apply and nominate has been extended!
Applications are due November 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST.
ELIGIBILITY: Applicants must:
- Be between the ages of 14 and 23 years old;
- Self-identify as American Indian, Alaska Native, and/or Native Hawaiian;
- Reside within the United States; and
- Demonstrate leadership and service within their communities.
TO APPLY: All the following materials must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM EST on November 12, 2018.
- Youth Application: share what inspires you, and tell us about the positive impact you’re making in your community;
- Two (2) Adult Recommendations from two different people familiar with your work and leadership; and
- One (1) Peer Recommendation form from a Native youth (under age 25) who can speak about your work and character.
QUESTIONS? Contact Nikki Pitre at Nikki.Pitre@aspeninstitute.org or (202) 736-2905.