Native Food Sovereignty VISTA Fellowship
Hakaniyun (Hello in the Shoshoni
Space is limited, and IFAI is looking to fill positions quickly – APPLY NOW!
VISTA positions are paid. Fellows will recieve benefits, educational benefits upon successful completion of the assignment, living and housing assistance, child care (if applicable) and related support. VISTA members who are “Native Food Sovereignty Fellows” will work closely with IFAI and receive ongoing training and assistance to augment their local work.
- Be 18 years or older (no upper age limit)
- Pass a national service criminal history check
- Hold one of the following citizenship statuses: US citizen, US National, Lawful Permanent
- Resident Aliens and persons residing in a state that have the following legal residency classifications: refugee, asylum or asylee, temporary protected status, or deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA) status.
- Go to my.americorps.gov and search for “Native Food Sovereignty Fellows“
- Create a profile on my.americorps.gov
- Complete the application to the appropriate listing.
If you have any questions, visit IFAI’s website
or email Janie Hipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
, Director of the Indigenous Food and Agriculture Initiative.