Obama Foundation Fellowship
Fellowship program seeks to support outstanding civic innovators from around the world in order to amplify the impact of their work and
inspire a wave of civic innovation. This two-year, non-residential Fellowship will offer hands-on training, resources, and leadership development.
The application closes on Friday, October 6th at 6 PM Central Time.
- Fellows must be fluent in spoken and written English, as all programming will be conducted in English.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- For more information about the ideal candidate, visit the FAQ page.
What is included in the Fellowship?
- Guidance in developing a personalized Fellowship roadmap to help you get the most out of the program;
- Ongoing skill-building and training courses tailored to your particular needs;
- Exposure to opportunities provided by other Foundation programming, such as mentorship roles and speaking engagements;
- Participation in four gatherings (including economy airfare to/from the event, lodging, and all meals during the events); and
- For the inaugural class – the opportunity to shape the Fellowship program for future years.
For more information about the fellowship, click here.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the application form with your personal information and information about your work.
- Make a 60 second video that shows us who you are as a person.
- Provide three (3) references.
- Submit your application by 6 PM CT on October 6th.