Scholarships Available to Attend National Conference on Nutrition
The National Child and Adult Care Food Program‘s annual conference is an incredible opportunity for learning and networking with other professionals in the CACFP/Nutrition community.
Through the National Child Nutrition Foundation, there are a number of scholarship opportunities available that make attendance possible. Each scholarship will include conference registration, four (4) nights lodging at the conference hotel, and up to $300.00 toward transportation costs.
- NCA Sponsor Scholarship Available to sponsors of the CACFP program. Priority will be given to NCA members that have not been able to attend in the past.
- Tribal Nations Available to anyone that works for a Tribal Nation CACFP program.
- Head Start Available to anyone that works with a Head Start program.
- Food Bank Available to anyone that works with a Food Bank CACFP program.
- At-Risk/Afterschool Available to anyone that works with an At-Risk/Afterschool CACFP program.
- Summer Food Program Available to anyone that works with Summer Food.
- Child Care Centers & Home Providers Available to anyone that owns their own Child Care Center or is a home provider that works with the CACFP.
- School District Available to anyone that works with a School District that also works with CACFP.