Tell Us "What Every American Should Know"
This Gen-I Native Opportunities Weekly (NOW) message shares information about What Every American Should Know, aproject by the Aspen Institute Citizenship & American Identity Program.
In partnership with the Aspen Institute Citizenship & American Identity Program, the Center for Native American Youth (CNAY) and Generation Indigenous (Gen-I) are collecting insights from Native youth ages 24 and under across the country about what our community members believe every 21st century American should know.
Submit your top 10 list by November 1 for a chance to be highlighted in CNAY’s annual report. Submit HERE!
- Please answer the following prompt:
What ten items – it could be a person, a place, an idea, etc. – should every 21st-century American know?
- Enter your list using this form.
- Please limit responses to words or phrases (ex: Ferguson, Bill of Rights, Standing Rock, I Have a Dream, etc.).
- Submissions must be from Native youth ages 24 and under. Adults can submit responses here.
- (Optional) To have your responses highlighted, please fill out the “About You” section.