Job Opportunity: Senior Arts Coordinator at the Native Arts & Culture Foundation
Have a passion for Native American arts and culture? Apply to be the Senior Arts Coordinator at the Native Arts & Culture Foundation.
The Foundation is recruiting a Senior Arts Coordinator who will assist the CEO in fully meeting the demands of managing an extensive national arts program in support of Native artists in Hawaii, Alaska and across the continent.
For a full description of the position and its duties, please click here.
Read below for a list of requirements for the position:
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited university.
- 5-7 years experience in a private or public sector similar organization.
- A strong strategic thinker able to coordinate multiple projects, organize the details and manage shifting priorities with grace and good humor.
- Clear in setting expectations and flawless with follow-through.
- Knowledge and understanding of Native arts and cultures.
- Knowledge of arts and social justice; connection to Native peoples and tribes.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to represent the organization publicly and professionally, will have exceptional “people skills” that will be used to interface effectively with stakeholders, colleagues, vendors, donors, and volunteers.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Internet navigation and research, and comfortable learning to use databases, WordPress, and social media.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- A self-starter, comfortable working independently and with teams.
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- Experience with arts curation and exhibitions.
- Experience planning and organizing events.
- Experience in philanthropy and grantmaking.
To Apply: Please email a PDF of your resume along with a PDF of your cover letter expressing your interest in the position to HR@nativeartsandcultures.org. No calls please.