CNAY Launches 2023 Creative Native Call for Art
The 6th annual Creative Native Call for Art is NOW accepting submissions through November 26, 2023. Art submissions must be inspired by the prompt: Home and Community.
Native youth creatives: What does home mean to you? What makes your come and your community uniquely yours?
Submissions will be accepted electronically through the Creative Native Entry Form.
Submissions must meet all the following specifications:
- Orientation: Portrait
- Dimensions: 8.5in x 11in
- Quality: 250 – 300 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Format options: .png, .psd, .ai
- For a front and back continuous cover page:
- Orientation: landscape (but the image should be aesthetically divided down the middle)
- Dimensions: 17in x 11in
- Quality: 250 – 300 pixels per inch 9PPI)
- Format: .png, .psd, .ai
If you have any questions, please reach out to Sam Hintz at Samantha.Hintz@aspeninstitute.org.