You’re Invited! 2020 State of Native Youth Report Release Event
In celebration of Native American Heritage Month, the Center for Native American Youth (CNAY) at the Aspen Institute is pleased to announce the 2020 State of Native Youth Report. The theme of this year’s report is Native Youth are Medicine – highlighting the strength and resilience of Native youth.
To commemorate the release, CNAY will be hosting a virtual Zoom release event on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 6:00-7:30 pm EST. This panel-style release event will feature the Native youth leaders who were instrumental in authoring this year’s report.
Click HERE to register
Featured speakers and panelists will include:
- Hokie Clairmont, The Boyz
- Senator Byron Dorgan (Ret.), Founder & Chair Center for Native American Youth
- Mikah Carlos, CNAY Youth Advisory Board Chair
- Ben Pease, Award-Winning Indigenous creative
- Tvli Birdshead, 2020 Creative Native Call for Art Winner
- Adrian Matthias Stevens, Two-Spirit Native Cultural Ambassador
- Sean Snyder, Two-Spirit Native Cultural Ambassador
- Kendra Becenti, CNAY Gen-I and Special Projects Intern
- Sam Schimmel, CNAY Youth Advisory Board Member
- Lexie James, Ambassador for Land Conservation
- Isabel Coronado, CNAY Youth Advisory Board Member
- Autumn Adams, CNAY Youth Advisory Board Member
We hope you will join us for this special event! We encourage you to register early, via the link above, and share this invitation with colleagues and those in your network who may be interested in the event.
For questions, please contact Jen Peacock at email@example.com.