The following are the values of the Center for Native American Youth. We will continue to grow through experience, feedback, and accountability. We commit to these values in all we do.
- We are relatives first
- We recognize the power in honest transfer of knowledge and wisdom that comes from the heart
- We honor and respect everyone as leaders
- We are compassionate and support each others capacity
- We listen to, care for, and prioritize youth leaders and their needs.
- We walk and pray in ceremony together
- We recognize the strength in ourselves and the good medicine
- We bring good medicine to each other