2/7 Gen-I NOW: Intern with the Obama Foundation this Summer!
Oki! (pronounced “oh-key”) – Hello in the Blackfeet language!
This Gen-I Native Opportunities Weekly (NOW) message shares information about the Obama Foundation 2018 Summer Internship.
The Obama Foundation is now accepting applications for their 2018 Summer Internship. The internship will run from May 29 through August 17, 2018 (for semester system students) and June 18 to September 7, 2018 (for quarter system students). Interns will work 40 hours per week in the Chicago or D.C. office. Interns will also receive stipends and reimbursements for a portion of the expenses directly related to their internship.
Applications are due February 12, 2018 5 PM Central Time. Apply here!
- Be a current full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student;
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.; and
- Be able to commit to the 2018 program dates ((May 29-August 17 or June 18-September 7).
To Apply: Complete the online application by February 12. The application also requires:
- One-page resume or CV;
- Responses to two short answer questions (100 words);
- Essay response (500 words); and
- Three references.
Note: You will not be able to save and return to the application page. Download the Application Worksheet to preview the essay prompts and draft your responses. We recommend saving your work in a word processing document.