Summer 2020 Faherty Scholarship for Indigenous Youth
The Faherty Summer Scholarship Program is designed for Indigenous students who are interested in learning more about the apparel industry and want to gain hands-on experience at a rapidly growing business that has a vibrant culture.
This is a stipend program, and candidates will be paid $15.00 per hour and NYC housing will also be provided during the program.
Outside of the experience that you will gain from exposure to the business, you will engage in high-impact programming while building meaningful relationships with other interns and team Faherty through a variety of summer activities. This includes 1:1 mentorship, custom learning and development programming, and opportunities to impact business decisions.
- Open Application: Wednesday, February 19th – Friday, March 13th, 2020 at 11:59pm EST
- Interview Timelines: Continuous throughout the application process
- Length of Internship: 10 weeks – Monday, June 8th – Friday, August 14th, 2020
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Must be able to commit to the entire 10-week program
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding that this an internship and that school credit may be applied.
How to Apply:
Email Evangeline@Fahertybrand.com with your resume and cover letter.
Once you apply, Faherty Brand will provide regular status updates to all applicants on a rolling basis. You will meet with a member of Faherty Brand’s People Team and then with the members of the Department.
The team at Faherty Brand does not like to say good-bye to talented and high performing individuals. Therefore, should a full-time opportunity become available in the future, we encourage high performing interns to throw their hat in the ring for consideration.