You’re Invited! 2019 State of Native Youth Report Release Event
You are invited, to celebrate and honor Native American Heritage Month with the Center for Native American Youth, during the 2019 State of Native Youth Report release event at The Aspen Institute on November 20, 2019 from 12:00-1:30 PM.
Featured speakers and panelists will include:
- Representative Deb Haaland, NM-1 (invited)
- Elliot Gerson, Executive Vice President Policy & Public Programs, International Partners, The Aspen Institute
- Senator Byron Dorgan (ret.), Founder & Chair Center for Native American Youth
- Cora Gaane, VP – Tribal Advocate & Senior Relationship Manager, Wells Fargo
- Elizabeth Morgan, 2019 Creative Native Call for Art Winner
- Austin Weahkee, 2018 Movement Builder Fellow
- Mikah Carlos, CNAY Youth Advisory Board Member
- Jarrette Werk, 2018 Movement Builder Fellow
The theme of this year’s report is Native Youth Count— highlighting the importance of Native youth civic engagement and belonging.This event is free and open to the public. We encourage you to RSVP early and share this message with colleagues and those who may be interested in your networks.